Please send over resume, salary requirements, start date, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FCB Packaging Line Operator/Entry Level Cellar
Part-time hourly position (32+hours a week) whose primary functions are:
•Assist in the beer packaging process, cleaning of packaging equipment, and maintenance of that equipment and packaging material inventory.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
•Assist in performing cold side* cellar duties required in the production of beer.
•Assist in various brewing, warehouse, and facility maintenance duties as assigned.
The Packaging Line Operator/Production Assistant reports daily to the FCB Production Supervisor. The specific responsibilities of the FCB Production Assistant are as follows:
Packaging Line Operator Responsibilities (Primary Responsibility):
•Package FCB beer and our contract brewing customer’s beer efficiently and safely while simultaneously maintaining the highest quality control and standards of cleanliness that are possible.
•Assist with the set-up, operation, maintenance, and cleaning of all packaging line, and keg cleaning/filling equipment.
•Keg Cleaning when assigned.
•Assist with weekly/monthly packaging material inventory counts when assigned.
Cold Side Brewing Responsibilities:
Daily/Weekend Cellar Duty:
•Accurate measurement and recording of beer specific gravities.
•Rousting and cone dropping.
•Dry Hopping/post fermentation additions (pomegranate, extracts, etc.).
•Conduct fermentation/brite tank/yeast brink CIP and SIP procedures.
•Conduct beer carbonation procedures.
•Maintain cellar cleanliness.
•Assist with receiving, stocking, and loading brewing materials.
•Assist with monthly brewing raw material inventory counts.
•Assist with various warehouse tasks/deliveries.
•Assist with various facility maintenance tasks.
•Assist with equipment installation or in house remodeling/painting projects.
Street Team Internship – Fort Collins Brewery (Denver/CO Springs territory)
No guaranteed number of hours per week, scheduling is on an as needed event basis. The opportunity is expected to last up to one year.
The Fort Collins Brewery is seeking qualified candidates to fill roles within the FCB Street Team.
Street team members will represent the organization and its partners at various events in the Fort Collins and Colorado area throughout the year. Members will be fun, energetic, enthusiastic and committed to promoting FCB. There is no hourly stipend or base salary associated with this position, FCB shwag and beer will be an added bonus to the position. As FCB grows the need for part and full time employment will increase to meet that demand and successful street team members will be highly considered.
• Assist in events and promotional activities in an effort to grow the FCB fan base
• Engage prospective and current FCB consumers in a professional and positive manner through various promotions, events and marketing efforts
• Assist Marketing Department in researching new events for appearances
• Responsible for consumer engagement and data cultivation at each event
• Increase awareness, interest and consumer support for FCB through the distribution of promotional materials
• Assist in generating brand awareness for FCB at a variety of local events, activities and festivals
• Provide full operational support (set-up/tear-down) of all promotional materials including tents, tables, etc.
• Assist with other tasks on an as-need basis
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
• Passionate about the FCB brand and the craft beer scene
• Organized with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced work environment
• Hard working, detail oriented and results driven
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Responsible, out-going and enthusiastic team player
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Previous marketing/promotional/event/street team experience preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Ability to work a flexible schedule varying from day, night and weekend events
• Requires prolonged standing; ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to work in outdoor conditions