Please send over resume, salary requirements, start date, and availability to email@example.com.
Tasting Room Manager
Reports to: General Manager and Kitchen Manager
Responsible to plan, manage and oversee all Tasting Room operations including managing and training staff, ensuring product and service standards are met and implementing and maintaining procedures for maximum operating efficiency.
- Bartender/Server responsibilities to include:
•Receives food and drink orders from patrons.
•Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons. Serves draft and bottled craft beer, wine and cocktails.
•Ring drink orders into register, collect money from patrons for drinks served and makes change.
•Run food orders from kitchen to patrons, including pre and post bussing tables.
•Arranges bottles, glasses and merchandise to make an attractive display.
•Adheres to the basic procedures of personal hygiene such as neat, clean and pressed clothes, styled hair and manicured hands.
•Always greets customers with a smile and, if possible, by name. Recognizing new customers is critical; if you are busy, acknowledge him/her and indicate that you will be with him/her in a moment. Always place an FCB coaster in front of the customer to show that he or she has been waited on.
•When applicable, provide beer and/or cocktail suggestions and recommended food pairings.
•Check questionable customers’ IDs to ensure they are of legal drinking age.
•May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks and wash and sterilize glassware.
- Tasting Room Manager responsibilities to include:
•Orders beer, wine, liquor and supplies, weekly or as needed.
•Conducts monthly inventory of beer, wine, liquor and supplies.
•Maintains quality control standards for all drinks poured and food served.
•Generates and coordinates upcoming beer release dates, menus, pairings and staff education.
•Receives, reviews and acts upon complaints received from guests.
•Conducts table-touches, promotional interaction and responsible for overall guest satisfaction.
•Check in/out all FOH staff, monitoring throughout their shift. Aware of FOH scheduling changes and makes appropriate staffing decisions while on the floor.
•Coordinates draft line cleanings and maintenance with brewery staff.
•Responsible to complete and communicate weekly Tasting Room staff schedule.
•Responsible for opening/closing duties including balancing the cash deposit, FOH tips outs and side work.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or some college preferred. Must be age 21 or older.
- A general knowledge of craft beer, local vendors and food/beer pairing guidelines.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar field.
- Ability to remain stationary for long periods of time. Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
Hourly plus tips, 5 days a week, Friday and Saturday availability required. Please send over your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Team Internship – Fort Collins Brewery (Denver/CO Springs territory)
No guaranteed number of hours per week, scheduling is on an as needed event basis. The opportunity is expected to last up to one year.
The Fort Collins Brewery is seeking qualified candidates to fill roles within the FCB Street Team.
Street team members will represent the organization and its partners at various events in the Fort Collins and Colorado area throughout the year. Members will be fun, energetic, enthusiastic and committed to promoting FCB. There is no hourly stipend or base salary associated with this position, FCB shwag and beer will be an added bonus to the position. As FCB grows the need for part and full time employment will increase to meet that demand and successful street team members will be highly considered.
• Assist in events and promotional activities in an effort to grow the FCB fan base
• Engage prospective and current FCB consumers in a professional and positive manner through various promotions, events and marketing efforts
• Assist Marketing Department in researching new events for appearances
• Responsible for consumer engagement and data cultivation at each event
• Increase awareness, interest and consumer support for FCB through the distribution of promotional materials
• Assist in generating brand awareness for FCB at a variety of local events, activities and festivals
• Provide full operational support (set-up/tear-down) of all promotional materials including tents, tables, etc.
• Assist with other tasks on an as-need basis
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
• Passionate about the FCB brand and the craft beer scene
• Organized with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced work environment
• Hard working, detail oriented and results driven
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Responsible, out-going and enthusiastic team player
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Previous marketing/promotional/event/street team experience preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Ability to work a flexible schedule varying from day, night and weekend events
• Requires prolonged standing; ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to work in outdoor conditions